Which development system was used to write and develop this game?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Your ship touches down near the placid surface of a frozen methane lake; this planet’s main settlement is a makeshift network of inflatable dome habs connected by flexible tunnels. As you walk down the corridors, you try not to focus on the haze of AR advertising assaulting your implants: dubiously humanlike synths for sale at bargain prices…
The Descent Device lets you "fall" towards the center of the galaxy, faster than light, faster than any human being should. On your way, you carry exotic goods, stories, and a crew of outcasts. But only a Voyageur would willingly go on a one-way trip planned by long-dead aliens.
- Explore a myriad of cultures and worlds and five different visions of the future of humanity.
- Recruit a crew of misfits to aid you in unfolding your own story.
- A diverse far-future setting inspired by contemporary science fiction literature.
- A story in every port, and a unique galaxy generated just for you.
|Published||94 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Role Playing|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Exploration, Procedural Generation, sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Story Rich, Trading|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: Awesome projects tha..., itch.io Recommends: Voyageur, Magic Scro...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Version 1.4 - Day 0 Hotfix16 days ago